Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Coming Soon, to F4NKH: Tailward!


My banner for the story I'm contributing to Fandom 4 No Kid Hungry.

In the midst of a high fever, Edward dreams that he meets the Goddess in the meadow on Fenix. She tells him that there are some important things that he's forgotten. Edward remembers his life, empty and lonely as it was before he met Bella, and then the joys and sorrows they experienced after their mating. Can he repair that which he has taken for granted?

Please consider donating to this worthy cause.

6 comments:

  1. I'll be looking forward to it, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited to get this! The list of contributing authors has also introduced me to some amazing stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this. I so love Tailward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, I'm excited about it myself. I've missed writing him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What! How am I just reading about this?!!!!!! When, where, when, when?!!!! You know I'll be all over this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The compilation will be released on June 10 to those who have made a donation. I'm permitted to post publicly after July 22.

      There are over 70 contributing authors, so there should be something for everyone.

      Delete