Tuesday, April 22, 2014

"WITS" Voted All-Time Favorite Fanfic


It would be an understatement of epic proportion to say that I was stunned by this award. Stunned, humbled, grateful, amazed ... words really don't cover the gamut of emotions I experienced when I saw this banner. It's an honor I never expected. Thank you all so much.


Written in the Stars also won in the Favorite Sci-Fi Fanfic category. It's an honor to have such wonderful readers. I love you guys!



The Selkie Wife got second place in the Favorite Supernatural Fanfic category. Thank you so much! I have the best readers in the world. I really do!


1 comment:

  1. Bravo, Kudos to you, Lissa! You sooo deserved this!! You're the reason I bought a NOOK HD….just so I can always have WITS, IHYD, TBAOON, The End of All Things, etc… with me, anytime I want!!! I treasure your work!

    I know you've hesitated to add more to WITS, but I'd love especially, additions to: Bella and Edward's first week together ---his struggling or confident attempts to woo/win Bella's heart --what were the daily activities they shared? What were Bella's feelings/reactions? Did they ever share a first kiss/caress and where were they?!! When was he/what made him sure Bella loved him enough so he could announce his hunting trip/wedding proposal; give MORE of that mating night (Wink!)?! What happened when they decided they were ready for a third child and then, discovered Bella was expecting Collin?!

    How about more to IHYD: Edward & Bella, Jasper & Alice?

    You leave some juicy holes in my heart, Lissa! LOL! Please consider these ideas, OK ?

    ReplyDelete