Wednesday, June 6, 2012

"Dark Goddess" Updates and Where to Find Them

The recent ... unpleasantness at fanfiction.net has made me very nervous.






While I don't believe that any of my stories violate the TOS, I've heard of some stories being removed because their title sounded naughty. That doesn't instill a lot of faith in the system, even though the stories in question were eventually restored.

As a result, I've decided to expand my offerings at TWCS, as are many other authors. Both versions of Dark Goddess can now be found at TWCS and I've added the latest chapter update (chapter 18) to both.

TWCS Original Version
TWCS E & B Version

I will resume posting at FFN at some point, as soon as all of this nonsense has died down.


And, when completed, both versions will be posted here, available for download.

1 comment:

  1. Sure, it'll die down, but what is going to be left? I've been grabbing fics with Flagfic and that's about it. I'm even afraid to look at my Faves list for fear of seeing a moonscape in its place.

    ReplyDelete