Thursday, August 2, 2012

Busy Girl is Busy

Oh, yeesh, I hate starting out a blog post with an apology, but I feel I owe you guys one for how long it took me to get the next chapter of Dark Goddess posted.

Come on, you can't say "No" to that cute little face, can you?
As I posted on my novels blog, I'm back in Editsville. Just as the process was finishing up for Ghostwriter, I'm starting edits on my second novel. These are the big ones, changing scenes for better flow, adding text, deleting scenes as needed, not simply approving the addition of a comma or slightly re-worded sentence.

I managed to finish up the Selkie Wife story I'm contributing to Fandom 4 LLS, so that's one project off my overcrowded plate, but I still have the story for my publisher's Valentine's Day anthology to finish.






Thanks for your patience and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment