Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Announcement: My New Fanfic

Hey, everyone. You might be pleased to hear I've decided on what story I'm going  to do for my next fanfic! The title is Dark Goddess, and I'm just mean enough to let you guys wonder and speculate on what it's going to be about for a little while.

I'll start it once I've finished Sacred to the Memory, which should be relatively soon. I'm estimating that there's only a few chapters left of SttM.

Whew! What a relief to have that one off my mind!

11 comments:

  1. Yayyyy!! Can't wait, you are an amazing author!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give us a teaser, please? Is this going to be another period fic or maybe a Scifi? A little bit of history would be nice.

    A Way With Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be a vampire story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "kind of", she says! Oh really? I sez! 0_o

      Delete
    2. Well, okay, I'll give you a bit more detail ... It's a triangle. Not the angsty kind of triangle... Ah, jeeze... I suck at this.

      Delete
  4. Now I feel as nervous as I did when I first started writing Tailward.

    ReplyDelete